Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Victorias Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum

From June 1-3 Victorias Secret had a promotion going on where you could get their new Bombshell fragrance if you got a  bra fitting. This was perfect timing for their semi annual sale that started this past Tuesday. If you haven't tried this fragrance, I highly recommend it. Full size is a bit pricey for me, but I was reading on another blog that they have a makeup set that you can buy (I'm not sure how many are left) that has a larger sample size than the one shown here. I wanted to see if I could pick one of those up, but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm sure there are none left since it was a great deal.

Full size - $49-65

Have you tried this fragrance yet? What do you think about it? What fragrances do you recommend?

Thanks for stopping by! :)


--- Other products that you might want to try. I am not affiliated at all with these brands.---

No comments:

Post a Comment