Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do you have dry/cracked lips or bite your lips like me?

I was browsing through The Beauty Department and saw a post that featured a great tip to take care of your lips!

We all suffer dry/cracked lips at one point or another due to dehydration, flying (I didn't know this), poor lip care, etc., and this affects the way lipstick looks on us. To make matters worse, I also bite my lips when I'm anxious and the marks are highlighted when I use lipstick if I don't use some kind of lip treatment/balm under it. The Beauty Department came up with a similar, but more effective, trick to help smooth your lips, just in case you don't exfoliate often. 

This picture is directly from their post.
I'm definitely going to try this. They also say you can do this (minus the balm) with your toothbrush after brushing your teeth to get off any dry skin.

Has anyone else tried this before? I'll let you know if it works for me!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment