Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nail Dilemma! What should I do?

Hey there!

Recently, I've been trying to grow out my nails. This used to be extremely hard for me, because I bit my nails all the time. During college I was able to stop when I wasn't stressed out (during summer, mostly). Graduate school led me to start biting my nails again and I haven't been able to keep them long enough to look okay painted. I've made so much progress and my nails actually seem somewhat strong. Although I have bent them back on accident at work (ouch!). 

So, back to my dilemma. I really want to learn guitar and my boyfriend finally started teaching me how. I realized that I can't have the nails on my left hand long, because my finger can't properly hold down the string as close as it needs to against the fret. This was so frustrating! Especially because I found a super easy tutorial on panda nail art on WikiHow

Here are my nails now:
Right 

Left
Would it look really stupid if my nails were slightly longer on my right hand? I just plan on doing the panda art on my thumb nail of my left hand (since I don't need to use that one) and painting the rest of the nails on that hand black and white. Maybe trying the ombre look, who knows! 

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for the help in advance!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment