Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cat Eye/Winged Look - Suggestions Wanted

I am still working this whole Cat Eye/Winged look that has become pretty popular. I was wondering if I should  have my liner extend to the inner corner of my eye or leave it as is (in the photo below)? My eyes are pretty light and I try to avoid using too much liner. I try to curl my lashes too, but they aren't super long. I'm trying to win some falsies and I might go buy some soon. Any recommendations?


Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. I guess it really depends on your mood and the look you're going for. Extended eyeliner is a bit more dramatic but I'm sure it would look good either way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback :) I really appreciate it!

      I'll have to post an extended liner pic soon to compare. I'm sure since I typically use ash gray or brown eye liner, extending it won't be too harsh on my eyes. I need to take more risks I think...

      Still trying to figure out a "look" that works well for everyday or going out. Will post more soon.

      Delete