Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New items: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

So I was watching a random tutorial on youtube and I saw that the woman was using NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil as a primer on her lid, lower lash line, and waterline. I needed a white eye pencil for my waterline anyway so I figured I'd buy one. ULTA had a BOGO sale so I got the color Milk (White) and Pots and Pans (Silver). I saw that many people liked the silver color and I don't have any silver shadows, so I figured I'd have a use for it. They just came in the mail today and I'm excited to use them in the next few days!


Swatches of the pots and pans and milk, respectively.


I'll be updating this post with a review and some pictures of some different ways to use the jumbo pencils.

Along with this purchase I received three free samples! All of which I really love! 

Full size - $49.50

Full size - $45-82

Image from Sephora's site

Versace Bright Crystal Fragrance 
Full Size - $67

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment