Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two Staple Looks.

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to post two of my staple looks. Until recently I have not really used a lot of makeup, either because I was too lazy or did not have the time in the morning to spend on applying makeup ( a girl needs her beauty sleep, am I right?). 

I really love my new Studio Gear Lipstick in Cinnabar. Many people thought it was too dark, however I just use a small portion and it goes well with my hair color. If my bangs weren't in the way you could see my winged look usually using e.l.f.'s blue, black, brown, or ash liquid eyeliner.


My second staple look mostly consists of neutral colors to my lid from the Two Faced Natural/Neutral Eyeshadow Collection, e.l.f.'s brown cream or liquid eyeliner, blue (midnight) liquid eyeliner, or I will just use eye shadow and a liner brush. Finally, I'll add a bright color, white or gold to my inner eye. I still am learning how to do the smokey eye look and have not quite got it down. The lip gloss shown is from Sephora, from their Super Shimmer collection. The color is not shown on their site, but the color linked is pretty close.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment