Thursday, May 24, 2012

Extended Cat Eye/Winged Look

So, last night I felt like trying out an extended version of the cat eye/winged look. In an earlier post I asked if I should extend my eye liner to the inner corner of my eye. In the pictures below, I have extended my top and bottom lid; however, I think its too dark for my eyes so I should only do the top lid next time. 


Closed:


Open: (Excuse the funny face)


Maybe if I used brown or ash grey it would have been okay..hmm. The purple and pink eye shadow and the lip gloss are from e.l.f.'s Studio 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection. The mascara and creme eye liner are also from e.l.f.


Here are two other shots. One is dark, but at least my face is semi normal haha

 

What do you guys think?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the touch of pink on the eyes, looks very chic.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tereza! I would love to :) I'm just getting started, so that means a lot!

      Delete