Monday, July 9, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

I was so excited to receive my Target Summer Beauty Bag in the mail!


I got this a couple weeks ago, but haven't had the time to post lately. I really loved all the contents of this bag, even more so because it was FREE! :)

The only thing that was a bummer about the bag is that I didn't receive the TRESemme Conditioner sample or the Aveeno scrub (which I was really looking forward to). No big deal though, I really can't complain.

My favorite product is the Neutrogena sunblock. It has come in really handy, since I ran out of sunblock. I try to use it everyday, since I'm out in the sun for work.

I also really love the makeup bag it came in. I haven't tried the Revlon Color Burst or the shampoos. I've been waiting for my current shampoo and conditioner to run out before I use any others.

Did you get a Beauty Bag? If not follow Target Style on Facebook to try to get their next bag! If you did get the summer bag, what did you receive?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these Target Beauty Bags, mine was almost identical to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first one and I'm so glad I heard about it! What was your favorite product? Have you tried the shampoo samples? I hardly use these unless I'm traveling or something, because its so hard to see any results in one use.

    ReplyDelete