Tuesday, July 3, 2012

e.l.f Collections Sunkissed Summer Set

A few weeks ago I ordered some e.l.f. products and got this great set for free (a $21 value). I thought this set had some items I really wanted to try out, so I figured I'd jump on the deal.



This image is directly from e.l.f.'s site.


The Set Includes:
·         Essential Wristlet in Bronze ($5)
·         Studio Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut  ($3)
·         Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn  ($3)
·         Essential Eyelid Primer in Sheer  ($1)
·         Essential Nail Polish in Champagne  ($2)
·         Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black  ($1)
·         Essential Eye Shadow Brush  ($1)

My favorite products in this set include: the cute wristlet case, the mascara, the cream eyeshadow, and the nail polish. 

The wristlet is nice to use as a makeup bag or even as a clutch. The mascara goes on really smoothly, doesn’t clump my lashes, and really gives them nice volume. It works best when I take the time to curl my lashes. The eyeshadow is great because it is a nice neutral/natural color. When I’m in a hurry and I don’t want to spend forever doing my makeup I use this product. It goes on fast, it’s easy to blend, and I just add mascara and go. Lastly, the nail polish is a great neutral shade that is perfect for the summer time. I feel like it is professional and one I can wear to work. It’s a pretty classic color that goes well with my skin tone. These polishes are so cheap, I'm thinking about buying some more!

I haven't used the lotion wipes because I already have some that I haven't gotten to open yet. I have sooo many lotions. I just need to put these in my purse to have on-the-go. I think that the gloss is really sticky but does stay on relatively long. I'm also not sure how I feel about the all over color stick. I don't think it goes well on the lips. I've used it as shadow and a high lighter for my cheeks or collar bone area.

Sadly, my eyeliner pen was dried out when I received it. I think it might be too late to ask for another one. The primer is something I already have and use often, so its nice that I have an extra once I run out. I also had the eye shadow brush, but you can never have enough. This one is wider than the other one I have. I wasn't impressed with the quality of this one, some of the synthetic hairs are longer so I had to trim it down. It was losing a few at the beginning, but has been fine lately. 

I'll post some pictures when I get home. I forgot my camera today. If you want an individual review of any of these products let me know :D

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment