Monday, July 9, 2012

NOTD #1: ELF Nail Polish in Champagne


So by now I'm sure you know I'm a huge fan of ELF products. This nail polish came free with my
 e.l.f Collections Sunkissed Summer Set (see post here).


I love the color Champagne and I think its great for summer! Its kind of copper-y, too, so it goes well with my skin tone and my hair color.

I use two coats and top it off with a clear nail polish and I'm good to go! It lasted about a week and then I got bored and changed my nail color (I'm surprised I lasted that long without changing it). I also like this color because I can wear it at work and its perfect for a more professional environment.

I hope to try some more colors soon. What do you recommend if you've tried ELF's polishes?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment