Thursday, August 9, 2012

Harvey Prince: Hello & Fling

"Real Perfume For Real Women: Feel Good, Feel Young, Feel Happy" - Harvey Prince


If you are a Birchbox subscriber then you may have gotten a sample of Harvey Prince's Hello in your July box. Some lucky members are receiving their scent Flirt in the August box. I absolutely adored Hello and so I added Harvey Prince on Facebook and checked out their website to look at some of their other products.

One day, a few weeks ago they had a contest to ask how their fans had heard about Harvey Prince and to post a picture. I took a picture of my Birchbox for July and posted it on their wall. I was one of the 10 winners to get a free 8.8 ml bottle of Fling as a prize. The only thing I had to pay for was shipping, which was only $3.50! The bottle itself cost $26 so it was a great deal :) I thought the box was cute and creative. They included another sample of Hello which I was so happy to get, since I was running out of my previous sample. They also gave me a discount code for my next order!

I really like how this company started out and their mission statement. They really want to empower women! Gotta love the two brothers who founded the company!

I really want to try out Flirt and Yogini next. What fragrances have you guys tried?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment