Thursday, August 9, 2012

CVS Haul - Great discounts this week on beauty products!

I stopped into CVS last week to see if there was any deals on beauty products. They have a ton of sales going on, 50-75% off certain brands and a bunch of deals where you spend $10-$15 bucks on a certain brand and get CVS reward bucks toward your next purchase.


I picked up a few Wet and Wild items for $.69. I couldn't pass up the deal! I haven't had too many bad experiences with Wet and Wild products, but they aren't always the greatest quality.

I got two nail polishes in black (434A) and a pink glitter (345G). I needed the black so I can do some panda nail art that I've been waiting to try out :D

I also got a purple eye liner pencil. I haven't used eyeliner pencils in awhile, so it'll be weird to use one again. Hopefully I don't poke my eye out!

Lastly, I got Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Nail Strengthener to help harden my nails. They are pretty flimsy and I've had two break on me this week. I was a sad panda :/ But hopefully this stuff works, so I don't have to worry about having weak nails anymore.

Have you tried any of these products before? How do you feel about Wet and Wild? What has your experience been with them?

--UPDATE--

So I've gotten a chance to use the lipsticks and I love them! My current favorite is the hot pink-ish one pictured on the left. I need to go home and write down the number/color of these two. I also really liked the purple eye liner, it just dulls pretty quickly.

I haven't gotten to try the nail polishes yet. I used the Sally Hansen Hard as nails and they helped for a little. My nails kept breaking at work though, because I have to wash my hands or sanitize them often so my nails are pretty vulnerable. Hopefully when they grow back they will be stronger!

What other types of nail hardeners would you guys recommend?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. love the color...is really pretty

    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! i need to get myself to a CVS for some products.. my face is screaming for moisture haha x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some more stuff from CVS to post about too...editing pictures and everything has become tedious and I don't have a lot of time.

      If you haven't tried any Philosophy products, definitely check out their Take a Deep Breath moisturizing gel. I love it! I only have the sample size I got from myglam, but I do want to purchase a full size soon! Been waiting to see if it shows up at Marshall's on sale

      Delete