Thursday, June 19, 2014

Received another amazing voxbox from Influenster! Victoria's Secret Sport Bra Review.

Hey guys!

So excited that I got a FREE Angel by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra from Influenster this month! It also came with a sweet pack of Victoria's Secret Sport Socks, a total value of about $80 bucks (49.99 for the bra + 29.99 for the socks).


Before I begin the review, I just want to mention that I told Influenster my bra size before getting the bra and it fit well. I did not have to go into the store to get another size. The box also came with a certificate for 25% off another sports bra, but it expired June 9th, the day I got the bra, so I didn't have a chance to get in that day. 

Review:

First, I love the color. Second, I love how comfortable it is. Third, I love that I got it for free because it's pretty expensive for a sports bra (but I can be cheap). Although, I can't be too cheap since I only by my regular bras from VS, because I've always gotten good quality products from them. I suppose this bra is worth paying extra for. 

As a #VSSportTester I have had the privilege of trying this sport bra out at my gym, Anytime Fitness, for a couple of weeks. I have even worn this to work so I didn't have to change into it before I went to the gym. It does have under-wire, which some people did not like, but it does not bother me. I didn't feel uncomfortable or even notice the wire while working out.



The only con to this bra is there are no adjustable straps, which is common in many sport bras. The straps cross in the back and were a little tight, but nothing too constricting, I just noticed some lines after removing the bra. Even with this slight con, I can confidently say that I have said "Good-bye!" to my old sport bra #SportBraBreakup 

I also love this bra for another, more conceited reason. It does not squish my chest down and is breathable, unlike other sport bras I've had in the past! I hated other sport bras because they were so constricting to keep my bosoms from moving around that they made them appear smaller, which is not the case with this new Angel by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra. 

Go and check it out for yourselves! The semi-annual sale is going on until June 23rd! There are several different designs as well.

I also do really like the VS Sport Socks, from the VS Sport line, which were very breathable and were in cute neon colors (sometimes I'm girly). I also like that they are ankle cut which are perfect for working out, in my opinion!

This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest. This post also contains a personal invite link to Influenster should you like to join the program.

I know you're now like "where can I sign up for this amazing program??!" You can click my personal invite LINK to sign up for the program. Its completely free and all you have to do is review amazing products! Sounds great, right?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment