Thursday, March 6, 2014

Colgate Optic White


Influenster sent me the new Colgate Optic White toothbrush and paste

Its been almost two weeks since Influenster sent me some new products to try. Its pretty easy: you just brush, whiten, and go [just like the logo says]. I was weary using a teeth whitener, because I don't know the long term affects. I think the tooth paste also helped a lot. I have some before and after photos. I still have more of the whitener left in the brush that seems like it will last awhile. I just use one click per brushing.

At first it was really weird feeling and I didn't want to swallow because I was worried about ingesting the whitener. After the 3rd or 4th time I forgot about it. Hopefully I'll continue to see more results over time.

Before:













After: (Week and a half)

:





I don't think the difference is huge, but I can tell some. Over time I think it will be more clear. Will post some follow up pictures later.

I am always willing to try new products, so I'm thankful to Influenster for letting me for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment